DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The personal data provided by the Users will be incorporated into an automated database owned and held by IBECOSOL, SL (hereinafter IBECOSOL), a company with CIF number B81156531 and domiciled at calle La Granja, 15. Edif. B, 2ºB, CP 28108 , Madrid and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, who will be the owner of the file and responsible for its treatment.
This database is registered in the general data protection registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The aforementioned personal data processing affects all personal data that are provided by the User at the time of their registration on the Web as well as all those that are provided for access to any of the services offered therein.
IBECOSOL is subject to compliance with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and other applicable legislation.
IBECOSOL ensures the absolute confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected. However, it cannot fully guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems since no security measure that is installed can currently be unbreakable, therefore it will not be responsible in any case for incidents that may arise around the data. personal data when they derive from an attack or unauthorized access to our systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect it by our security systems.
The collection and processing of personal data have the following purposes:
• Provision of the services requested by the user;
• Management of possible incidents;
• Verification and verification of the quality of the services offered;
• Carrying out contests or promotions;
• Sending general information about the development and operation of the Web or product / service requested / contracted by the user.
• In the case of promotions or contests: sending information about said promotion or contest (prize winners, management and delivery of existing prizes and / or any other information related to them).
• Compliance with applicable accounting and tax duties.
• Preparation of market studies and statistics, marketing and preferences on the services offered.
• Unless indicated otherwise, the sending of commercial communications in accordance with the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, without implying the transfer of personal data to third parties.
The USER may access their data at any time and exercise the rights established by law and which are listed below:
The interested party has the possibility of revoking their consent or opposing the transfer of their data, as well as having the right of access, rectification and cancellation of the same, being able to exercise any of these actions in writing via physical or electronic mail to the following Address: La Granja, 15. Edif. B, 2ºB, CP 28108 Madrid. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the request, you must attach the following information:
– Name, surname and DNI, or company to which it belongs, if applicable.
– Right you wish to request and content of your request
– Personal data on which you want to exercise that right
– Address for notification purposes