DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Personal data provided by Users will be incorporated into a computerized database ownership and responsibility for IBECOSOL, SL (hereinafter IBECOSOL) partnership with CIF number B81156531 and residing at Calle La Granja, 15. Edif. B, 2ºB, CP 28108 , Madrid and registered in the trade register of Madrid, who will be the owner of the file and responsible for their treatment.
This database is registered on general register Data Protection Agency Spanish Data Protection.
Treatment of personal data quoted affects all personal data that are provided by the User at the time of registering on the Web as well as those that are provided for access to any of the services offered therein.
IBECOSOL is subject to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and assumes, for these purposes, measures of technical, organizational and security measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal data and other applicable legislation.
IBECOSOL ensures absolute confidentiality and privacy of personal data collected. However, it can not fully guarantee the invulnerability of their security systems since no security measures being installed can be in the unbreakable today, so it will not be liable in any way for any incidents that may arise over data personal arise when either an attack or unauthorized access to our systems so that it is impossible to detect by our security systems.
The collection and processing of personal data have the following purposes:
• Provision of services requested by the user;
• Management of possible incidents;
• Checking and verifying the quality of services offered;
• Conducting contests or promotions;
• Sending general information about the development and operation of the Web or product / service requested / contracted by the user.
• In the case of promotions or contests: sending information about this promotion or contest (winners, management and delivery of existing awards and / or any other related information therein).
• Compliance with applicable accounting and tax duties.
• Development of market research and statistics, marketing and preferences about the services offered.
• Unless stated otherwise, sending commercial communications in accordance with the provisions of Article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, without implying the transfer of personal data to third parties.
The user can access their data at any time and exercise the rights established by law and which are listed below:
The interested party has the possibility to revoke their consent or oppose the transfer of data and have the right of access, rectification and cancellation thereof, may exercise any of these actions in writing through physical or e-mail to the following address: La Granja, 15. Edif B, 2ºB, CP 28108 Madrid.. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include the following information:
– Name and ID or company that belongs to you.
– Right you want to order and content of your request
– Personal information about those who want to exercise that right
– Domicile for the purpose of notifications